VoiVoda accepts new applicants on a continual basis. We have dedicated funds
towards travel expenses, accommodations and fees associated with incorporation dedicated
to companies who meet our criteria. The program gives us the opportunity to work together
and form a strong partnership. A high level overview of the program is provided below.
If you feel this is of interest, we look forward to hearing from you.
Step 1: Submit your company information to our team via Proseeder
Step 2: Our team will contact you to setup an initial discussion.
Step 3: After due diligence is completed, we will schedule an in-person meeting at one of VoiVoda’s offices.
Step 4: Assuming we work well together and the timing is right, we will admit the company into our Syndicated Funding Program.
Step 5: We will work together to raise your angel round and continue building an innovative company.
Note: Every dollar counts in the early stage, so VoiVoda Ventures has dedicated funds to assist you with travel and accomodation expenses.
* For companies outside North America the in person meetings will be in our European office, for North American Companies, they will be in our California offices
Syndicated Funding Program
- 2 months intensive fund raising program
with all resources needed, provided by Voivoda Ventures
- At least one founder must be based in
Voivoda Offices for duration of program
- Voivoda Ventures will become a member of the
company’s board of advisors
- The company will provide Voivoda Ventures with a
negotiated amount of equity for our resources expended and our position on the board
- Voivoda Ventures will provide office space,
accommodation and cash allowance totaling in value of up to $4k per month
- Voivoda Ventures will mentor the company, help
them craft their pitch and investor materials
- Voivoda Ventures will provide a technical assessment
of the company’s product as well as technical advice provided by our senior engineers
- Voivoda Ventures will guide the company through the fund raising process,
this includes introductions to mentors, potential partners, at least 3 angel groups, and investors in our network
including “Super Angels” and early stage VCs as appropriate
- Voivoda Ventures will act as a deal lead with the angel groups the company is introduced to.
This includes making introductions, guiding the company through the screening process, organizing the other angels,
compiling due diligence, and making a commitment to invest funds assuming sufficient interest from other investors
- The founder will spend their time in Los Angeles and in Silicon Valley as
investor meetings dictate
- Upon completion of the intial duration of the program, Voivoda Ventures can choose
to extend the program based on the traction the company has gained with investors
- If the company has substantial commitments toward its fund raising round,
Voivoda Ventures will commit capital of between $25k-100k towards the current fund raising round and the
company will grant Voivoda Ventures a seat on their board of directors(this is part of being the deal
lead for the angel groups as well)
Deadline for application: 30th of December